All makes, servicing & mechanical repairs, petrol & diesel
“We have the latest new test equipment to test PD Injectors!”
Diesel injector repairs Wednesbury Cars Light Commercials and Minibuses
Are you having problems with your diesel engined vehicle? Here at Sandwell Diesel based in Wednesbury in the West Midlands, we have highly qualified, specialist technicians who can diagnose and repair diesel injector issues covering all makes of vehicles from private vehicles to light commercials and minibuses. If you are looking for a technically proficient and affordable diesel injector repair service to help you get back on the road, then why not call Sandwell Diesel. We cover all types of vehicle repair and servicing in the Wednesbury area.
Diesel injector repairs service covering Wednesbury
Our standard and electronic diesel injector repairs service includes:
- Diesel injectors are thoroughly cleaned
- Diesel injectors are tested to ascertain faults
- Diesel injectors are disassembled
- Parts are cleaned in an ultrasonic bath
- All parts are inspected
- Worn parts are reconditioned or replaced as necessary
- Diesel Injectors are reassembled, calibrated and tested to manufacturer’s specifications
Why choose Sandwell Diesel for your Diesel Injector Repairs?
- First class service at affordable prices
- We cover all makes and models of cars, minibuses and light commercials
- Our technicians are trained on the latest technologies
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint faults quickly and accurately
- Replacement parts of the same quality as the original meaning your manufacturer’s warranty will still be valid
Diesel injector repairs guarantee Wednesbury
Sandwell Diesel has state of the art diagnostic equipment to deal with all types of car and light commercials. We are so confident in our ability to repair your faulty diesel injectors we offer a 12 month warranty subject to terms and conditions on all injector repairs. This gives you the peace of mind your vehicle won’t let you down and you won’t need to go elsewhere to get the repair completed a second time, thus reducing your time and costs involved with getting your vehicle back on the road.